View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 20, 2017

darksider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauqeer Yousafzai View Post
Dear as per the psychological interview questions you have shared in this thread, it seems very easy to answer as these are just normal personal questions. How could you fail to answer such questions?
Secondly one of my friend who appeared last time told me that he came late to the group discussion and couldn't know what was going there for a while. so he participated very little there yet scored well in Viva.
I am not talking about the recent questions asked, I am talking about the questions asked in PMS 2013. And may be this is my thinking that my score of interview is low because of bad performance in overall psychological interview and GD. May be there were something else, but it didn't matter. Because my score in written was also very low, so it wouldn't have made any difference even if I had scored 200+ in the interview. Another thing I would like to mention is that majority of candidate's scores in interview were low in PMS 2013. Most of them scored between 120-140 marks in interview. Overall, the top score in interview was 190.