View Single Post
Old Friday, September 22, 2017

Imrankhan9876 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDC View Post
Hah! Thanks for the nod of approval for my basic writing skills All that time of reading really does benefit you someway or the other.

Anyways, I am not really sure about it myself as to what to expect from the interview. A few moments ago I was going through the 2016 TOs recruitment post and from that I have surmised that some were asked general and personal questions while other were given a tougher time and some in-depth concepts and questions were asked based on the candidates qualification and experience. So yes expect everything. For me I'll update myself with current affairs, some finance concepts/definitions and brush up my banking concepts.

Interviews are always like this, you can never be sure about what will be asked, they can just go and ask you about biology if they are feeling like it and you will still be answering them to the best of your knowledge while maintaining a facial expression as if you know what you are talking about.

Best of luck! And please do share your experience as it will help others here get a general idea. Don't be afraid that someone might steal your job seat as it is only in the Hands of Allah to give and take what he deems best for us.
Thanks bro for sharing everything you have got. As far as my experience goes, I have no knowledge about this particular area as this would be my first job interview let alone a banking interview. Moreover, I am not even a management or a finance graduate.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk