View Single Post
Old Friday, September 22, 2017

Fanny Bron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetiktik View Post
I have essay paper phobia. I usually try to guess topics for CSS 2018 essay paper. Then, I become anxious to study and collect material for that topic. How can I overcome this issue?
Thank you.
It happens most of the candidates because its a paper of Essay. Let me tell you my experience of essay paper in CE 2014. Was terrified of the essay paper and tried to get material from newspapers, JWT and from surfing internet. One of my siblings who is civil servant tagged me that i will not be able to pass the essay paper as i was too much obsessed and confused during preparation. Result was that i could not prepare much and appeared in the examination with an unknown topic of essay that was: Women Sportspersons are the new ambassadors to the soft image of Pakistan: I wrote on the topic by making a random outline on the back of paper and then i composed a simple essay in paragraphs. Though i was much confused but did well. Later on people made me confuse that you selected a random topic, u wont be able to get through it and you did not know about women sportspersons. How could you get through it? But i got 45 marks in it without having an idea about sports or anything related to this topic. In short, one must have a written practice of essay, data collection or rocket science material does not matter as i hd chosed a difficult topic but passed it even without having an idea about role of women as sportspersons or as ambassadors in this regard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fanny Bron For This Useful Post:
The Best Ever (Friday, September 22, 2017), thetiktik (Friday, September 22, 2017)