View Single Post
Old Monday, September 25, 2017

mAhsanTariq is on a distinguished road
Smile

okay.. the only thing i think is missing, you have mentioned about the pleasure and how it is effecting positively to a person making him calm and etc etc. I didnt find anything out of the box. I mean like 95% percent of the people attempted this topic would have written more or less the same. it lacks spice and some negative criticism as well.
As speaking of my own self. When I am idle i seriously go in a state of panic attack or anxiety issues so being idle can be a blessings but not always. being idle wont let you earn your bread as well. a person especially a male is designed to work. If you let a machine sit idle, what will happen? it will start to rust. or you can push in a couple of examples of countries who went idle and what happened with them both in good and bad way. This sort of negative criticism I think is missing and obviously what I think in essay you have to remain in a state of diplomatic reviews sometimes no and sometimes yes, unless asked other wise. you can even write about today's successful industries; how did they come to that status? brain storming!! analysis!! , and that was not done buy a single idle person. so yeah that's what I think about this essay. This topic I think came in year 1997 CSS exam.
I myself will going to appear in 2018 in sha Allah and have no experience of written CSS essays. but this is something which I have learnt from my past education and I am pretty sure in the end it is just an essay, essays which we have been writting from the past 16 years. This time its just a bit more lengthy and demands more intellect
The Following User Says Thank You to mAhsanTariq For This Useful Post:
Imrankhan9876 (Monday, September 25, 2017)