View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Theodosius is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadanaqvi View Post
I was just having a random study on Pakistan Affairs.
Found certain key facts there and thought to ask how to answer those questions in such manner to get good marks.

Can we criticise Two Nation Theory in terms of Bangladesh War? It is fact that Independence of Bangladesh from Pakistan indicates a little lack either in TNT or social injustices and misbehaviour made it way forward, like not giving them basic rights, social ignorance as people did not even like them to be part of Government (saw in a video clip on YouTube)?

Which side to emphasise regarding civil military relation in Pakistan? I guess it will be a better way to stay neutral and talk about policy of military towards parliament and recent developments that may either ease or increase tensions?

I have no idea whether we should celebrate defence day or mourn the failure of Operation Gibraltar. Indeed, Pakistan Army defended the country with outstanding bravery, but I suppose it was also a failure of Operation Gibraltar.

What solution can we suggest for Kashmir Solution that will also result in favour of Pakistan like end of water crisis? Can I support the stance of Independent Kashmir or not? Will it be in favour of Pakistan?

(I am just a beginner, not enough guided and prepared, so if there is anything wrong in this post, kindly do let me know)

Hello!

First of all your concern is about the questions of history. I would not recommend you to attempt history based questions because

1)they are less scoring and take more efforts to prepare
2)history portion is just 20% of the syllabus of pakistan affairs.

Do not worry about Pak affairs you gonna pass it anyway; please,by planning, focus on essay and precis paper.

All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theodosius For This Useful Post:
sadanaqvi (Wednesday, September 27, 2017)