View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsalan bashir View Post
My DOB 13.5.1987.
Master degree
Am i eligible for ce 2018?
No, you are not eligible for CSS without age relaxation claimed. Anyone with 1987 as year of birth is no more eligible for CSS without age relaxation claimed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arosh View Post
Respected Seniors kindly help,

If someone is MTI ( Medical and Teaching Institutions ) Hospitals employee like in KTH, LRH, HMC, etc which are independent bodies having their own rules, not following DG Health, so these employees can claim age relaxation for CSS or not??
Seniors and respected moderators please comment

Regards
Semi-Autonomous/Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies are exempted from Age relaxation, employees working in such organizations are not allowed to claim age relaxation. So such candidates are not eligible for age relaxation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajamal Ghumman View Post
my date of birth is 06 December 1988. Am i eligible for two consecutive terms in 2018 and 2019 or 2018 is my last chance ?
You have CE-18 as your last chance without age relaxation claimed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphax View Post
I did my BSc in Business from University College London where I got third class honors. And I did postgraduate diploma in International Business Economics from City University London. Am I eligible?
You need an equivalence certificate from HEC to apply for CE(CSS) and grading system might be different in different universities so after you get equivalence certificate, you will know exactly, if you are eligible for CSS or not with third division of Foreign degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cydra View Post
I have heard you need to have 14 years of education to be eligible for CSS exam. I am doing BBA (4years prog) and right now I am in 8th semester (4rth year) and it will be completed in december, 2017. I dont have any degree but I have proforma of 7 semesters. That means I have completed 15.5year of education. Can I appear in CSS 2018 Exam??? What educational documents will make me eligible for that?? Please anyone guide me.
Yes, you need 14 years Bachelors Degree to be eligible for CSS and the cut-off date for CE-18( or any CE(CSS) exam is Dec 31st of that particular exam), if you can get your degree before 31st Dec of that particular year(in your case Dec 31st 2017) then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible.

JazakAllah