View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fanny Bron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadam hussein abro View Post
Plz send me ur essay outline in which u got 45, I want to see how u pass that essay, as u said u have no knowledge about women sport person
2, I need some discussion of our optional Islamic history and culture
See my email n number in my profile, its not allow ed to share here, forum rules
I really did not have any idea of women sportspersons and it is an old story now. It was my first attempt in 2014. i made an outline by putting more emphasize on women and their role in numerous fields and most important in the field of sports. Women can do their best in any field like men. my opening lines consisted on a quote of Quaid e Azam..
"
It had a good impact and“No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
then even not having any background knowledge of women sportdpersons i made a rough outline on the back of paper, in which i alluded womens role in different fields. then i concluded it by putting another quotation of Annie Louisa Walker...
You cannot rob us of the rights we cherish,
Nor turn our thoughts away
from the bright picture of womans mission
our hearts portray"