View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 28, 2017

ABDC is on a distinguished road

So my interview was today and it took me about 3 hours to get my name called for the interview probably because my name was early in the list.

Initial we were handed out yet another document to fill out our details academic and educational and we had to write a sort of an essay on NBP as well.

I reached at about 8.30 am and it turned out good for me as I was able to compose myself and more importantly got a comfortable seat

So the interview, i timed it and it was about 11mins of nothing. So I enter in this big room two executives are sitting there ask me immediately so Sir tell us about yourself, what have you studied why do you want to get this job, why are you leaving your old job, what are your roles in your current job, whats my salary package. And bit of a chatter and I was done with their final remarks as good. I hope those remarks weren't sarcastic. But I did make myself clear that I don't really want to work in a branch environment to which he said you probably will be initially placed at branches to which I gave a supportive answer.

Lastly I asked them about how long will this process take and their response was December.

All in all nothing technical or academic asked from me.

Btw I was kinda surprised to the number of Sindhi candidates almost 70% were sindhis and this was a surprise to me, now I am not a racist or anything, I guess its something to with Govt jobs

Good luck to all other candidates!
The Following User Says Thank You to ABDC For This Useful Post:
Davidd (Thursday, September 28, 2017)