View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 28, 2017

Schoar is on a distinguished road
Default Now or Never....When injustice become law......resistance become duty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Leader View Post
EOBI# Stay
NBP# Stay
Wafaqi Mohtasib# Stay
Excise & Taxation PPSC Auditor# Stay
Nacta# ...

Meri to kismat hi khrab ha. Jin ma thori bhot umeed hoti ha appointment ki who posts hi ghaib ho jati ha.
Tell me about a single political party or any united forum which raise voice for unemployed highly educated students......the situation is verse ladies and gentlemen.....I am surprised recently primary teacher jobs are announced in aj&k and people having 16 years of education and also many mphil level students join as primary teachers and they were very happy and posting their selfies of oath ceremony.....while on other hand matric pass people are ministers.........we are treated brutally.....we must have to raise our voice....we must have to make a country wide students union to speak and stand for our rights......whats going on with us...1- FPSC announced job,,,,thousands applied.....generate funds.....then after 4 months results....after four months call letters for interviews......;and final selection no one know.......why why? nts, fpsc they all just copy paste from websites.....i given many tests , and when come to home and google those questions ,,,from some website.....even pakistan atomic energy commission's test questions were just copy paste.....what i learned in universities and in schools in 18 years..........just 30% from that learned portion as test part...............lets make a powerful student organization.....if we do it we can pressurized political parties on names of votes for our claims.........now or never.
The Following User Says Thank You to Schoar For This Useful Post:
Arif Niaz (Friday, September 29, 2017)