View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 01, 2017

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixed Smile View Post
Dear All,

I have confirmed news that EOBI itself shortlisted the final list of candidates. After declaring provisional results, NTS sent all the results along with marks sheet to EOBI head office, where all the biased Final results prepared.

This is also confirmed that first lists of short listing of candidates was not the same as they declared. The lists tempered after visit of very high official of Government to EOBI Head office.

There are so many proof of biased results. You people will be amazed to know that In Investment Cadre they shortlisted people those don't even fulfill their MANDATORY/COMPULSORY criteria of education and the people those shortlisted already knew their results well before the declaration of provisional results even. And they are shortlisting 10 candidates against one post of "DEPUTY DIRECTOR -FIXED INCOME" for Punjab domicile instead of 5. But Still i have faith in Almighty Allah.

Moreover, the pay scales for officer cadre is still under consideration for revision, but not revised yet due to immense pressure from UNION side. So the pays for each post will remain the same till resolution of UNION VS MANAGEMENT issues.

I request all the candidates those have grievances, should sent a complaint to Chairman EOBI in email and through Courier as well. To make it immensely important for them, so they can spare time to re-check the shortlisting.
When I was crying about such irregularities and corruption since the announcement of final result, some members were simply rejecting my claim. Where is Mr. Khalid Iqbal Khattak (seems EOBI employee) now who was delivering a lengthy lecture on the transparency of EOBI. This is what our major and minor institutions doing in disguise of fresh recruitment.