View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 05, 2017
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergenius View Post
Frineds,
All of us are waiting for the result very anxiously. Securing this job really means a lot for us. But if I tell you about the ordeals of a civil servant who feels like reaching a terminus of disappointment after 08 years of service.
Visit the post and read all the comments. Is it really worth it? I mean putting in all the labours of mind and heart? Wondering!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00001258613910

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I am still in BS-17 and I don't claim 8 years of service on my credit, but Alhamdulillah I have 17 kanal fully furnished house, 4 vehicles with POL including Prado TX, Vigo and Land Cruiser! I don't mention other things but I just mentioned the things that the person in question mentioned. I don't know where he works but myself and my batch mates are extremely satisfied with everything we have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadhash View Post
I chose foreign service as my first preference as opposed to the most coveted group i.e PAS just because of this reason.
I'm a PAS officer dear, and if I am given a chance 1000 times I would always choose PAS. Sitting outside you cannot judge the perks etc of any service.

Furthermore, choosing the civil service as a career is entirely your own choice, no one is compelling you to join it. Who cannot join it must not discourage others.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Friday, August 23, 2019), aristotlekhan (Saturday, October 14, 2017), Mian Salman (Saturday, October 07, 2017), Nazish Hina (Thursday, October 05, 2017), turbulence (Thursday, October 05, 2017)