View Single Post
Old Friday, October 06, 2017
46th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 128

saraimran87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbulence View Post
For current affairs i generally refer to youtube videos, dont read much newspaler though as i feel it eats a lot of one's time, what should i do for mcqs?? How did you prepare them from, because i find getting mcqs right very hard.
i also watched a lot of YouTube videos. instead of the print version i just kept tabs on the online version. i also made sure to keep an eye out for foreign op eds like in the Guardian/, nyt and new yorker. more than facts examiners wants your analysis and opinion. There is this one person, moeed yusuf, he has tremendous insight on politics and international affairs.

Mcqs are always tricky. sometimes they can be mostly on dates and stuff but other times, like this time around they were based on theories, especially in the gender studies and sociology papers. so, i guess the trick is to know your source material. often times mcqs are repeated over the years. so, i found it useful to gloss over the previous papers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saraimran87 For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Friday, October 06, 2017), turbulence (Friday, October 06, 2017)