View Single Post
Old Friday, October 06, 2017
46th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 128

saraimran87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Daniyal Khalek View Post
Madam first if all congratulations on your achievement. Madam thankyou very much for sharing your experience. Madam kindly guide us about the way you attempted your essay paper in detail if it is possible.

Also tell us the way you tackled mcqs of every subject, what was your method of preparing the MCQs part?

Thanking in advance.
my essay topic was feminism is not really a third world issue.
first off, i disagreed with the topic and argued that it should be a third world issue.

1.Thesis statement
2.evolution of feminism
3. implications of feminism
4. feminism and the first world
5.why feminism has been ignored by the third world
6. why feminism should be a third world issue.
7. Pakistan and feminism; what can be done to improve the cause, benefits for society

i apologize, i'm missing the finer points. i really cant seem to recall everything. basically, i centered my argument on the UN's sustainable development goals, according to which women empowerment is a precondition for fighting major development obstacles such as poverty and slavery.

Mcqs are always tricky, if you know the source material well enough, it wont be a problem. if you want an easier approach, many mcqs tend to be recycled over the years, so take a look at past papers and mcqs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabhutto View Post
How u crammed synonym and antonyms
um, i didn't cram. i'm not trying to sound high headed but my vocabulary and expression are decent enough to start with and the mcqs in the paper weren't that difficult

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Ever View Post
Any advice on how to make one`s writing more idiomatic? Any particular source ??? Plus, how can one score well in essay?
Thanks.
i would say reading helps with expression. i read a ton of fiction, so it has definitely helped me over the years

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Friday, October 06, 2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Merge chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to saraimran87 For This Useful Post:
imranhussain (Sunday, October 08, 2017)