View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 07, 2017

Subhan Ahmad is on a distinguished road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrWlzQ0KEaY

I really got disheartened by how the ADC was treated and humiliated in public.

Related to the topic, I would like to disagree with the people who say that civil servants should be selfless and should not complain about what they are getting in return. I would like to ask that aren't the military supposed to be selfless? Yes, many of them are but they all get well compensated for their services. Furthermore, aren't the politician, the leaders of our country, supposed to be selfless? Let's suppose that some one is, but again, we know they also get HANDSOMELY compensated. If we follow your narrative, our PM should live like the late Mr. Edhi. We all know that is not the reality.

I also disagree with those who think that the private sector does not serve the society. If that was not the case, why this country is so hungry for FDIs and exports? A respectable person above mentioned macroeconomic theory to show that how businesses are driven by profit. He failed to acknowledge the importance that these theories give to free markets.

A society does not prosper with the efforts of only one professional group; it is a collective effort from citizens of every profession. And until we do not associate each profession with a proper compensation in which a person his family can live a dignified life, we won't be able to create an equitable society. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subhan Ahmad For This Useful Post:
SanaTahir (Sunday, August 18, 2019)