View Single Post
Old Monday, October 09, 2017

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashalkhan69 View Post
Why different tests for the same post? May be, they arrange it by keeping in view the number of candidates from a particular zone. What do you think guys?
They could have tried to change the order of questions rather than preparing different tests. Anyhow, I found the English and Intelligence portion very difficult and I admire your wisdom as you have found them easy to attempt. I had applied for various posts of such nature which were advertised by KPPSC and most probably, they are about to put e-letters of them soon on their website so, I would like to know that what should I do in order to get more marks in aforementioned portions? I never saw those words before that test. I have never ever come across that sort of intelligence MCQs. Yesterday, I have also attended a test of OTS for Assistant BPS-15 post in Islamabad though there was no intelligence portion in it but I was clueless about the English portion.
I don't remember the MCQs from Intelligence portion of KPPSC test but I was unable to solve most of the MCQs like that:

30 40 30
5 15 20
? 50 30

13 18 11
18 12 14
11 14 ?