View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Candidate No 1:

Today My interview in Quetta center, 2 p.m ,
When i Was entering the room of interview, A staff member of commission commented, You (means me jamal) look like a commissioner already as for his opinion.
As i entered a person by name Farooq Ahmad member of the panel told me to have a set on a chair before the panel and they felt don't need to introduce myself before them.
At first the person commented in a critical way on my CGPA as i have 2.57 (68% marks in my MBA degree) and he started by saying, let to check you. he asked about my family and wanted to know about my priorities in life. i dealt with it in a good way and noticed his satisfaction and asked one question about management and strategic management. He referred me to the commissioner for further.
The commissioner asked about withholding taxes and about the time of filing withholding statements by agents, and also asked who these withholding agents are and what they do. He further asked about sales tax and filing of sales tax return and income tax return.
After Mr Khattak asked questions and i am quoting his statement, China is doing trade, India is doing trade and both are running through trade deficit and Indian trade deficit is increasing year by year but they (indian) continue to expand trade to compete china although their trade deficit is increasing. as it is an open statement and i explained it in a well organized way and compared it with united states and also inform them about deficit balance as it is not so much deteriorating for economy as we all are perceiving and also told them that india wants to increase their market share by employing dumping strategy as was utilized by Chinese in their economy. Mr khattak further questioned me which was related to Pashtu, Urdu and english literature, the question was about pashtu poet Khushal khan khattak, Mirza ghalib and sheikhs spare as famous people in their respective background and he further added why as a people of our time in our respective languages and backgrounds we couldn't provide sons/daughters like Khushall, Ghalib and sheikhs spare?
It was almost a general interview with some specifications and i had a wonderful time with them and they were very polite and friendly. Further i am not an artist of discussion to draw the whole picture of the process. overall it was a nice interview and i was able to defend myself and make them satisfied.

Candidate No 2:

So finally it happened... 10.10.2017 centre Quetta
Not up to ma expectation...
It was like they have been exhausted...
Fpsc's member was a bit harsh ... tried to compressed me through different questions related to my subjects
Questions was about management
Job related
Depreciation
Amortization
Communication role in business
And poets name who's mother toung was not urdu

Candidate No 3:

My interview at Karachi center.
Intro
What is the concept of women empowerment in islam.
What is minimum tax
what is skill development
Difference b/w human development and skill development.
Rate of tax on company
Advance tax and example
taxable income
Further more 2 to 3 questions that i am unable to recall.
thank you
aneeqa (Tuesday, October 10, 2017), BrianTheGooch (Tuesday, October 17, 2017), kaka88 (Tuesday, October 17, 2017)