View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Umair Ismail Rana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk426 View Post
slam
i am also the qualifer of the written portion css 2009. My pscological test is going to held this month. I have suffered from Hapititis C which was detected when i went to donate blood to one of friend who was having blood cancer.First of all the test which is done is called

1-ANTI HCV than hcv with aliza . if it is positive it means that those antibodies which are suppose to fight against hcv virus is present in the blood of the perticular person. Aliza test is also the same test but with some advace mechinary and advance technology but it also checks the antibodies only
2- If Anti HCV is found positive than next is to go LFTs (Liver function test) in this the funciton of the liver is to be checked as liver is properly working or not . if ALT or SGPT is raised (obove normal value) than it means that the virus is reacive
3- After this PCR is another test to confirm it if PCR is positive than it means the person is suffering from Hapatitis virus.

4- If the virus is found reactive and than liver biopsy may be performed in which a piece of liver is taken and it is sent to laboratory for checking as if how much liver is damaged.if liver not damaged still than most probably the consultant doctor go for the treatment which is composed of 72 injectes to be complted in six months.
5- After the successful treatment what happens is that PCR test will become negative .
6- But Anti HCV (I mentioned at Number 1) will remain positive for life depsite the fact that PCR is negative .
7- All the people who got Happtitis C in life and got treatment and cured will be having Anti HCV positive for life and PCR negative
8- UPtil now such people are not allowed to visit UAE,Saudi Arabia for regular work visa .
9- Now i will be in a postiion to tell u in a couple of weeks that weather such poeple are fit for css or not as i am having my medical soon .
Please Pray for me and take care
Please tell us your experience. As one of my friends also has the same problem.His Anti HCV is positive and PCR is -ve. Guide us in this respect.
The Following User Says Thank You to Umair Ismail Rana For This Useful Post:
wasimraza (Thursday, December 12, 2019)