View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Assasin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkk View Post
now my final attempt is remain but i decided to quit this exam.I am mechanical engineer and no need of this stupid service which have no regard for candidate.How they check my paper.I am graduate from better university and they again failed me.There is enough opportunities avaliable in my field and i already have call from many industries but i decided to continue with this exam as i already waste my time on this exam.My parent wants me to give this exam.I already know criteria of fpsc as they passed less candidate.Mechanical engineer have good salariess and there is no of this exam.It is guide from me for any one who give css exam.Don't waste your time on this exam and there is no need of frustration after this exam.It is problem with fpsc so don't give blame to themselve after fail.Csp created in 1950 and has same norms used by british.Court,police,engish language all is inherited from british.This colonial mentality never ended and don't belittle yourself after this exam.There are people who still called fpsc as superb institution.It meant that they didn't still taught lesson.When they give three attempt after that they automatically known reality of fpsc.
bhai jan apki angrezi say pata chl raha hai k apnay ketni struggle ki hai css k lye .
Moreover ,I disagree with u that the major cause of every aspirant's failure is FPSC .
Yes i agree that css is uncertain to sommmme extent but one should not blame others (FPSC in this case ) for one's failures .FPSC is not rigged .We ,the aspirants ,need to work hard again and again (if one wants to achieve what he/she wants ) .luck favors the one who is prepared in a best possible way ..U dnt have the right to discourage other students unless u can afford the luxury to to so..
.MAy allah bless u with some optimism and success in your career .

Regards