View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017

sadam hussein abro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkk View Post
there is no reason.These people are lacking mental perception.They didn't know how to check paper.First time my marks in political science is 42 and 39.My preperation is very bad even i prepare this paper before one day of exam.I prepare few topic and even i attempt question wrongly.My mcqs were wrong and still they give me these marks.This time i expect 78 and 50 marks as i know i got those marks without preparation but they only giva me 12 and 20 marks.Political science even previous time less scoring when i got score without preparation.So there is no criteria of checking therefore i decided to skip this exam.One thing i mention here about federation question of political science that pakistan failed to solve federation problem that separate bangladesh from pakistan.Bangladesh is not separated only due to election problem but federation problem is main reason.West pakistan popuation is 45% which is less than population of east pakistan that has popuation on of 55%.So proper allocation of resources to bangladesh is their right.This thing is not mention in book from where i do preparation.I write against the state therefore they gave me these marks.Therefore i didn't give this exam again in which reality has no importance.fpsc is psycho minded
institution.
Plz contact me , details are in my profile