View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 11, 2017

sadam hussein abro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintino View Post
Allow me the liberty to shout some things:

Post 2013, CSS is a game of luck!

Passing Essay/Precis is definitely impossible if luck does not favour you! Students from elite institutions pass. It's not that you have to dumb yourself down to the level of an examiner. Even people with horrible grammar pass the exam. It's just that either the checking is random or the commission deliberately fails students cos if the examiner can pardon unforgiving English, why on earth would he fail people who write decent stuff!

There is something called scoring trend. US History has been pretty high scoring in these past few years. I have heard this time they have badly butchered it.

At least 800 to 900 candidates deserve to pass every year. They don't. I think FPSC deliberately fails students. Look, there is no denying the fact that you need to pull up your socks and leave no stone unturned during your prep. That won't guarantee you success. Even if you go to academies, English tutors, online research journals, foreign books et al, you won't pass until it's not destined for you. This exam lacks reliability. It's not a reliable exam. People scoring 750 one year end up getting 650 the next year because of scoring trend. There is so much wrong with CSS system that I don't know where to begin from. 600-700 talented students, who have worked their asses off and that too in a guided direction, fail every year. It's like putting your name in a slot machine.

Toppers of one year pass the very next year. 3 candidates from 2014 Batch (Merit No.1 , 3 and 5) appeared again in 2015. They all failed. Even this year, one girl failed the exam and she was, I guess, amongst the top 6 or 7 candidates of 2016!

To all those who still boast about their success in CSS or say that CSS is not a matter of luck, I pray to God to humiliate them further in the process if they have any attempt(s) left. Those who are officers or qualifiers should show some grace and accept the reality.

PS: Well, people who write stuff like " I doesn't know ", "It did took me one and half a hour to do it", "Agriculture is sun-setting industry onwards" and "Congrats to a team who haven't play a test in his home group from last 7 years" have passed the exam. That too, post 2013. Two of them are in DMG, one in PSP and the other one in FSP. I know all of them personally!!!!! I have a few screenshots as well. I can forward it to anyone who's interested.
Plz send me