View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 22, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena Minerva View Post
All senior members are requested to suggest the best possible way to cover IR in 10 days. It may sound to some that this thread has been initiated to look for shortcuts but i know at this point of my preparation I can't afford lingering on to this subject for a month. Moreover, it would be really, really appreciable if anyone of you could help me filtering out important topics that can help me getting through this subject in this short span of time.
Given the performance and the trend in last CE for International Relations, I'd not suggest you any short cut. People considered it a piece of cake subject which in fact it is not and flunked big time. Very poor score in majority of the cases. For a good score in this subject, which also compliments other subject specially Essay, you must allocate proper time and dedication not only to this subject but also other optional subjects as well. At the end of the day, hopefully you qualify which I believe you could, overall marks/score does play an important time in your allocation. There's still plenty of time left. Proper time allocation, planned study can bear fruitful results.