View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 24, 2017

RALSTON is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alishbaali View Post
Salam to everyone !

I regularly wear abaya and hijab ......but for Inspector ASF interview I am confused either to wear or not ?? as it is a uniformed job.

can it cause a negative impact on the panel ?? please give your suggestions specially girls
Sister , man has reached on the mars and we are still confused about issues of covering our face or not covering it for interview.

What if I suggest you not to cover it ? Will you abide by my suggestion ? Don't you think it will affect your interview if you don't like to be interviewed with your face not covered !

Contrarily , what if someone suggests you go with abaya and and it leaves you with awkward remarks or impression from interview panellists.

Now , come to the Quranic injunctions ; nowhere it is written that your face and hands should be covered.

So what actually we are exhibiting when we are so much confused by following blindly the barbaric culture of arabs .

Go with whatever you like . Prerequisite for interview is your confidence and knowledge. With abaya or without it , choose and be your own decision maker .

Regards