View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Candidate No 1:

My interview experience at Peshawar center.
Ist member(Farooq sb)
1.Who was Nadir shah?
2. Some questions about my job.
Second member(Commissioner RTO Peshawar)
1.Duties of IIR
2.what is difference btw income and sale tax?
3. How can we bring people towards tax because it is very difficult task.
3rd member(Habib ullah ktk)
1. So you are khattak and i said yes. What is difference btween the khattak of Akora and other areas. Are they same people.
2. Tell something about Khushal Khan khattak and his poetry.
Thats it..thank u..wish u best of luck..
Overall it was good experience.

Candidate No 2:

FPSC member Ahmad Farooq:
A) Muhammad Suleman Shah have a seat
B) you are from Charsadda, tell us history of Charsadda
C) who was Bacha Khan , his hometown in Charsadda, his political movement his brother name.
After that he came into CSS/Wikipedia mode
D) what were the factors behind trade and commerce boost during 15th and 16th century I replied and handled this question well enough which took mode of discussion
E) what is Renaissance, when the renissance get started. Who played major role in renissance, from my answers he made out more and more questions., and told I am glad you have studied it. Lorenzo De Medichee belonged to which place, I told Italy ( Zaalima ab bass b karo aage ka kuch nai pata mujhi, aisa Dil e dil ma keh rha tha) from which city in Italy. I said sorry here. Then where is ifle tower where is Paris.
Then over to FBR member
A) you have studied e-commerce, what is e-commerce
B) are there any protocols for e-commerce in the world right now ( answered with thukka but confidently.)
C) what is Econometrics, I replied sorry this isn't my subject we have studied economics at basic level. However defined it according to my knowledge
D) duties of IIR ( chalo taxation questions p aageya, Socha ab yahan p ma johar dekha sakta hoon lakin bs yahee pooch k chorh diyaa)
Now Habibullah khattak
A) forensic Audit
B) and then meri current job k baari ma "you been in govt, I am going to ask you a question which is not a simple question but a smart question you have to answer me"
He took 2 minutes explaining that smart question at the end neither me nor other panel members fully understood that what his Highness is trying to ask😂 however I replied to the best of my understanding and knowledge, and confusion k badli unhi b khoob kashmakash ma dhaal diya.
Conclusion: like most of the candidates I burnt midnight oil and studied whole of the taxation laws, Economic survey, Business Recorder taxation articles, memorized lots of economy/taxation facts and figures. Accounting which is my major subject But not even a single question about all that.
So it was completely unexpected interview but I tried my level best to be calm and relax. Feeling positive and hopeful.
Aage Allah karam karein.

Candidate No 3:

My interview today at Peshawar center.
1st member.
Name 3 famous persons of ur name?
Ur subjects in BBA?
MGT economix?
Year of Adam smith book and name?
CSR?
What is Economix ?
And a bit gossip about my achievements?
2nd member.
Questions were asked about my experience in Chartered Accountants firm?
Duties of IIR?
Taxes in Pakistan?
How do you look taxation system of Pakistan?
3rd member.
U r govt employee in 14 Grade and some gossip?
In ur dept, audit is done by whom?
Medium wa completely English.
I can answer all of my questions but that was time consuming and if anybody want to ask the answer of any question then i will cooperate in this regard.
As i answered each and every question in a tactful way and smile on my face that's why Mr.Ahmad farooq sb two times said "interesting" over my answers.
Best of luck to all of you and remember me in ur precious prayers.
BrianTheGooch (Friday, October 27, 2017), kaka88 (Friday, October 27, 2017)