View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 28, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan Mohmand View Post
Today I appeared for interview at Peshawar center. Let Mr share with you my experience. Interviews of all candidates in Peshawar center were confined to five or six minutes. When I open the door I asked their. They enthusiastically welcomed me and one member voiced my name. I took my chair one member introduced me to the panel and the starting question was interesting. Chairman said, " you did MA in political science from university of Peshawar please tell how many room are there in your department" and looked at other members and asked if the question was relevant. The second question was about a training I took. The chairman leave the room. Member from taxation Deptt asked questions about tax to GDP ration how to increase tax revenue and difference between custom and sales tax. The third member asked some question related to my district and one other training I took three years ago. After this he remained silent while writing some thing on file and at the last asked question about difference between confederation and federation. At the same chairman too took his chair and wished me best of luck.
One thing which took everyone by surprise, in Peshawar center, from the start of second phase, is short interviews. Any senior could explain the reason.
Wish you best of luck brother. I personally find no reason behind this that they are only asking 5-7 questions. Lahore also had pretty short interview sessions. Probably they are tired or something.
TaliSalim (Saturday, November 04, 2017)