View Single Post
Old Monday, October 30, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazi9 View Post
Respected incounternable
I applied for css 2017 but didnot appear now while filling the application for css 2018 in previous css exam section what should i do as i fail to remember the roll no for css 2017 (i was absent in css 2017)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Select "absent" in previous CE section and in roll number enter any dummy number like "0000".

After you are done with online application and subsequent formalities of the hard copy then write am application, addressed to Secretary FPSC, that describes your issue that you applied for CE-17 but did not appear and do not remember your roll number that is why you have entered a dummy number in place of roll numner assigned in CE-17. Request them for correction in your application as they have the previous record with them.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk