View Single Post
Old Monday, November 06, 2017

Norymberskie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehwishsahar View Post
i really need motivation sometimes i feel like i am wasting my time dont know what to do............
Same here. I go through the day with swinging emotions and it's really hard to feel motivated for a longer period of time. I don't even know when I wake up tomorrow how i will be feeling. That is a huge issue for me at the moment.

One thing that I remember reading about motivation is this. You should try to visualize a future that you want to achieve. For instance, I often imagine myself being posted to Germany and being a very important contact between the two countries promoting ours and their culture and good habits(I speak German and have lived there). No matter how ridiculous such a dream is, the thing is it gives me that adrenaline rush which I utilize for my motivation. You just need that kick. It doesn't matter where it comes from. You have to find something that makes you work harder.

Coffee also works for me. When I drink it, I feel CSS is so easy(it probably hits the right nerve ). It works for me so i use it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Norymberskie For This Useful Post:
Mehwishsahar (Monday, November 06, 2017)