View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 07, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmywork View Post
In online form's CSS Applicant Parents portion,
What does it mean Parent Education( Most recent first )?
My father is a matriculate while my mother has done intermediate. Should I place my mother's name on top of the list?

In education section, it is written as School/College/University Location but in final form, after filling the whole form there appears School/College/University & Location. Should I add school and college name with location at first?
No, by most recent means which degree they have acquired recently.

In your case enter details as they are, entering data about mother first or father first won't matter.

There are two parts to this section. One is Location ( School/College/University Location) of the School/University and other is Board/University(Name of the Institute or Board).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetiktik View Post
In printed form, my degree has been in last place, will it be ok?
In guidelines attested photos are not required? Should I get them attested?

Should I send only my degree ar transcript along with it? and have to send only 1 copy of each certificate?
Order is no big deal. Attestation is a formality, you may get them attested as you will be getting your other docs attested.

If degree is available then no need for transcript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atta92 View Post
Hello,
I am not sure about my parents income.
is it necessary to enter such details?
And my parents work for Sindh govt. should i declare there profession under govt. of pak service?
Help
Yes these details are necessary and enter Provincial Govt or simply add as Civil Servant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostFlame View Post
Getting DPC is such a hard nut to crack in some of the departments. I had submitted an application for the said NOC on 15th of October and till this very date, confusing and disturbing red tapism in my department has made me unable to get it. And continues to seem a farfetched reality.
The question is, whether I should send the Hard copy of CE application without the DPC, and attach a paper with it mentioning the application in my department and promising a later submission after NOC being issued or is there any other way around?
Yes, you may send hard copy now along with an application mentioning absence of DPC, but do get it as soon as possible they will ask for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkn View Post
I havent sent my online form yet. I have been told there is a way to get it done. Can you please guide me through that process? If any?

After successful online application submission, got o Apply for CE-18 section, you will see "view/print" option click it and save it as PDF to get it printed.

JazakAllah