View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Asif Khan Shinwari is on a distinguished road

1. Hobbies.
2. The last book I had read author and the main characters
3. Circular debt
4. Why we are suffering from energy crisis, why didn't the govt. do any preplanning
5. Why I wanted to join PMS?
6. What happened on 5th July?
7. What was inflation? What was purchase parity index
8. How could we ensure tax payment
9. When was Tarbela dam completed?
10. Which country has the highest IQ and sources of energy
11. How much energy does a thermal plant give and a hydropower project
12. BRICS and BREXIT
13. Cognizable Offence
14. Rousseau was French writer, philosopher of 18th century. He wrote "Social contract theory". Emile is the best book of him.
15. Hegel was German philosopher of 19th century and an important figure of general idealism.

16. FCR
17. Cuban missile crises
18. hot line: Hotline is a telephonic direct link/line during war between the two waring state arrmy head's mean generals
19. LON (League of Nations)
20. Law of Seas
21. plea bargain. Plea bargain is accused's request to NAB for settling down corruption charges by paying back illegal money
22. plea of alibi ....is criminal procedure code substantive or procedural law?
23. syrian crises
24. burma issue
25. In IR n DSS the term proxy means a smaller , weaker ( sometimes called a rentier state) fight in behalf of a stronger n bigger country for more than one reason. A proxy is a state , group (could B a Non State Actor) which fights a war for the following purposes. To Gain Importance n Recognition via building deterrence against any other state. For Financial Benefits. For Regional hegemony. On the directives of the major Powers ; Greater power engages small States in Proxy wars to Avoid collateral damage or even partial damage , Avoid bringing bad name to themselves, Avoid unnecessary military engagements to insure deterrence.
26. The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Sun Tzu
27. Major Failure of UN and IAEA.
28. Differene between Hurricane and Tornadoe.
29. What is galaxy?
30. What is sound barrier?
31. Why planets rotate anticlockwise?
32. Why doctors says do jogging in anticlockwise direction?
33. What is the structure of provincial governance?
34. What do you know about local governance?
35. Who succeeded liaqat Ali khan as PM?
36. Year of laiqat Ali khan's death?
37. What is the number of current PM?His name?His previous ministry? He is prosecuted under which cases?
38. What is the structure of health deptt.

39. Reasons behind civil war with Syrian context.
40. Sovereignty; is it a real phenomenon in today's politics
41. Is there any any threat of civil war in Pakistan?
42. International war and territorial water.
43. What is Constitutionalism
44. What is Nationalism
45. Difference between realism and idealism
46. Special Economic zones of Pakistan.
47. Information about the city of Peshawar
48. Where The Island of Malta is situated?
49. What is the aftermaths of Afghan Refugees on the city of Peshawar.
50. Total energy consumption, energy production, energy short fall? Average energy consumption is 17000MW Shortfall oscillates between 5000 to 6000 MW. Total installed capacity is 25100MW. Thermal production 14,635MW (64.2%). Hydal production is 6,611MW (29%). Rest is nuclear + renewable etc

51. Who succeeded Liaquat Ali Khan as PM of Pakistan? Khwaja Nazim Uddin
52. From Future security point of view of the state,what do you think is the most lethal threat to the state of Pakistan; Sectarianism or terrorism?
53. Why do you want to join PMS?
54. Why recent BRICS statement is alarming for Pakistan
55. Haji Sahib Torangzai
56. When and who founded Edwardes College
57. Direct and Indirect tax
58. Debt.
59. Syrian Crisis

60. What is happening around the world with regards to Syria and Yemen
61. What is happening inside Pakistan
62. Is there any political instability
63. Fiscal deficit
64. Yemen Crisis
65. Burma Issue
66. FATA, PATA
67. Irma Hurricane: Hurricane Irma is a weakening tropical cyclone that recently made landfall in the U.S.state of Florida as a major hurricane, and was the most intense Atlantic hurricane observed in over a decade.
68. The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) connects Xinjiang province in northwest China with the deep-water Gwadar port on the Arabian Sea in southwestern Pakistan.
69. Where is Malta located?
70. Constitutionalism
71. Totalitarian form of government
72. Ecuador
73. Your father name is misbah,what does it mean?
74. International law is a law or not?
75. What is constitutionlism?
76. What is the diference between fiscal policy and monetry policy?
77. What is baget defict?
78. Who is dalai lama and what was his current statment?
79. Location of burma?
80. Difference between thermometer and barometer?
81. What is e=mc2?
82. What is sericulture?
83. Who would you compel a person to come to Peshawar?
84. What is the difference between red warrant and black warrant?
85. What is the difference between fair trail and due process of law?
86. Introduce yourself.
87. Why should we consider you?
88. PMS is short for?
89. Your favorite personality. Why is he your favorite?
90. Which American president do you think was better than others and why?
91. Why KP budget expires ?
92. What is neorealism?
93. Difference between Leninism and Marxism?
94. Is problem in Burma only to Rongyas Muslim or all Muslim living their?
95. Cuban missile crisis?
96. In the line of fire is written by?
97. Who destroyed Somnat mandar?
98. Asylum vs extradition
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

99. Donald Trump and his policies fo r pakistan n howz he different from other US presidents
100. financial statements and difference btw tangible n non tangile assets .
101. Which US president had good relations with Pakistan?

102. Why state collect taxes?
103. No taxation without representation, what does it mean? Do you support it?
104. 2nd mem. Are you satisfied with present system? Does it need reforms?
105. 3rd mem asked about my village
106. 4th is our foreign policy existing? What should be our priories in its formulation?
107. 5th name of pm? Where is he now for what purpose? Difference between UNSC & UNGA? reforms needed for it? What should be the reforms? Stance f pak on reforms?
108. 6th Kashmir issue?
109. Again farid sir asked kia ye taqsim hind ka namukamal agenda hy?
110. why we don't give autonomy to azad kasmir
111. Regarding pol.system. 1. Are you satisfied with it? 2. What reforms you seek?
112. 3. What are challenges
113. I was asked that a militant contested election in NA 120 who's responsibility it was to stop such elements
114. Why other candidates didn't challenge his candidature?
__________________________________________________ ________________
115. -A few questions about the area i belong to
116. -Discussion about peshawar and how it used to be a prosperous city. Will Peshawar regain its lost place with Cpec ?
117. -How should we voice our concers about cpec to Islamabad ?
118. -Organisational structure of district, province and federal govt
119. -If someone was to come to Peshawar where would you take him ?
120. -If there was juice shop named 'sharabi juice shop', would it be a good introduction of Peshawar?
121. -What landmark would you recommend to visit for someone coming from outside of Peshawar?
122. -Being a business graduate, what would i need if i were to start a business? (7-8 questions about starting a business and liquidating it)
123. -Winter depression, summer depression and moonsoon
124. -Since you are working in State bank, tell us something about the economy of Pakistan.. counter questions about exports etc
125. -Are you aware of the functions of Kppsc ?

126. -What do you think its mission statement should be ?
127. -what is HDI ?
128. -Whose brainchild was it ?
129. what do you know about monopoly control authority and competition commission of Pakistan?
130. Pakistan foreign policy and sustainable development
131. Great depression and 2008 global financial crisis
132. Sensationalization of Breaking News
133. Marketing
134. Problems of Pakistan
135. Pashto Pronounciations
136. Trade and Commerce
137. Mission statement of KP PSC
138. Black Friday
139. Black Tuesday
140. Circular Debt
141. Periscope
142. Refraction
143. Land Marks of Peshawar
144. Reforms for Pakistan
145. Mismanagement in Pakistan
146. Meaning of your name
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

147. Which queen helped Columbus in his voyage?
148. Difference b/w sociology and anthropology.
149. What is theology?
150. Area profile.
151. What is genthrology
152. Donald trumph policy on free trade.
153. Relate a story of hazarat umar and hazrat bilal.
154. Real name of king shahjehan.
155. Barometer and thermometer.
156. Remittances
157. Foreign exchange reserves.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
158. Society, culture, middle class and upper class difference
159. how you will recognise middle class person and how much earner will be middle class.
160. To be a member of the middle class in 2015, according to Credit Suisse, a Pakistani adult must have wealth of at least $14,413.
161. about terrorism and deradicalisation in swat related to my job and why in swat terrorists were supported,
162. what happened in Germany
163. are their any radical parties in germany,
164. in NA 120 two Islamist party got vote name them and how you would do deradicalisation of such parties and what if govt supports them etc,
165. how many planets are there name them which one furthest
166. is pluto still consider planet l
167. eap year
168. foreign reserves and where it lies,
169. regulatory bodies how many like pemra nepra etc
170. 18 regulatory bodies in Pakistan like SBP, SECP, CCP, PEMRA, NEPRA, OGRA, CAA,PPRA, PEC, PNC, PMDC, Drug regulatory authority etc.
171. Who was Bismarck
172. Who is Iron Lady
173. Optional: european history muslim law sociology journalism and pushto
174. Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Stroke prognosis and its rehabilitation
175. WHO
176. Life expectancy in Pakistan
177. Aged people population ration in 2050.
178. Civil War
179. Great Depression
180. Story of Karbala
181. Sacrifice of Hazrat Ismail A.s
__________________________________________________ _________
182. As I entered Chairman said Haseen Ullah from Peshawar. You’re from Peshawar, you must love Peshawar. There was a song about Peshawar, what was that? (Pekhawar khu Pekhawar day kana. Then a 10 min debate on Peshawar’s issues, its solution… etc
183. A verse of Rehman Baba that have lesson for the current adverse situation governance like corruption, transparency etc…. (delta dam ao kadam dwara pa hisab de…… da shair me zehan ta ralo bus warta me owailo; bia me justify ko, chairman appreciated it)
184. As I belong to bahadar kaly, that’s why there was almost five min debate on Rehman baba.
185. My father name is Shah Jehan, it led to an extensive debate on Mughal emperor Shah Jehan; his full name, reign, did he married his sister, why they spent money on unnecessary buildings, then there were cross questions related to Taj Mahal etc.
186. Then I was asked the role of opposition leader in NA, current debate about Opposition leader and why Imran wants to replace him?
187. Being electrical engineer they asked me questions regarding Energy crisis, technical solutions to solve it. Then electricity theft related questions… then contribution of Tesla in electrical Engineering. There was many cross question here but Alhamdullah I Managed.
188. There were some GK questions like, explain GMT, Countries near/ at the bank of Mediterranean Sea, Chairman NAB Name etc.
My optionals were Journalism, Sociology, Public Ad, Pashto, Intl' Law and US History.
__________________________________________________ _________

I did BS in biotech and MA in IR.Optional were: philosophy, agriculture, international law, us history and pushtu
189. My interview totally revolved around latest research and products of biotech, pakistan foreign policy, and sustainable development.
190. They asked me about great depression and 2008 global financial crisis as well.
191. What are weaknesses in pak foreign policy?
192. Even china has changed its stance on pak?
193. About biotech?
194. Its latest products?
195. Are they good for health?
196. Problems of pesh?
197. My recommendations regarding traffic, polution?
198. Discussion about billion tree tsunami?
199. Greenhouse gases?
200. Possibility of mass transit and underground train in peshawar?
201. Effects of global warming that we are witnessing?
202. Global financial crisis of 1928 and 2008?
__________________________________________________ ______
203. Any source of inspiration for joining civil services?
204. How Psychology and Sociology are related?
205. If you were Secretary of USA How would you deal with North Korea?
206. Are South Asian ethnocentric people?
207. Procedure of getting a domicile
208. Why COAS felt the need to discuss economic challenges?
209. Economy of Pakistan and Indicators
210. Yours favorite personality from yours area
211. Discussion on Sigmund Freud
212. Migration and its theories
213. Discussion on DRAP (Drugs regulatory authority of Pakistan)
__________________________________________________ ____

214. Initial discussion about the concept of Tauheed
215. Discussion about famous personalities from my area
216. What is strategic management
217. Management theory of Japan
218. Discussion on Trump, elections and white supremacy
219. PIA, its current problems and situations
220. Airline business
221. What is PMS?
222. __________________________________________________ ______________________
what you studied apart from that sixteen years?. I answered with philosophy, american past, indopak, islamic history, astronomy, psychology etc.
223. Then he started asking about u.s history like independence war, civil war, civil right movement, abraham lincoln, martin luther and jaffersonian democracy.
224. In islamic history he asked about 1258 incident of fall of baghdad while explaining he added a grave reason of falling in a sarcastic mood. We laughed a little.
225. The panelist questioned about current affairs like borders, kpk especially.
226. My subject is economics and I skipped half of the questions in it. Some which i replied were inflation,deflation,poverty and its rate in paki, relative and absolute poverty.
227. The philosophic part was quite intersting, he asked to write and explain some poetry which he dictated and i followed.

__________________________________________________ ________________
(Optionals: Business Administration, Journalism, Sociology, Psychology and Pashto)
228. he conformity of the life of Holy prophet (SAWW) and the blasphemy laws.
229. Definition of sociology and its utility
230. What is the economic position of Pakistan
231. The constitutional provision about the maximum ratio of debt to gdp.
232. Then chairman asked about the logic that why there should be direct taxation rather than indirect taxation.
233. Third member: he had written a pashto verse on the page upon the which he asked that it has four steps to combat terrorism which I explained to him.
234. Fourth Member: what is money.
235. What is index of Karachi stock exchange?
236. What is marginal cost?
237. Fifth Member: what is the famous and strategically important city name held with the kurds in Iraq ( i answered Kirkuk)
238. What is the famous city of held with ISIS?
239. What is the name is of kurds party in turkey which has been banned?
240. Role of media
241. Technocrats government
242. Sources of Muslim Law
243. Questions related to District
244. after shaking hands with me, the chairman confirmed my background and coming to know abt my English Literature backround,started asking questions on John Keats. keats personal life, his contemporaries, his disease and burial place, his odes and his poetry. Moreover, questions in phonetics and phonology
245. then he asked some questions in journalism like yellow journalism and PEMRA dysfunctional role.i answered satisfactorily.the honorable chairman and all the members burst into laughter at my calling it “lipapa journalism”.
246. then the chairman asked questions in public add like what does public administration mean?
247. and what do we mean by public policy?
248. and where are the policies made?etc.
249. then he threw me to the second member who asked me questions in social classes,their percentage in pakistan and politucal parties in pakistan belonging to the middle class.upon my estimate of the middle class being 60% in pakistan,they again laughed. (As per the panel member middle class comprises 30% of Pakistan’s population)
250. i had my final interview today. the atmosphere was very friendly. the first question was regarding how many MPAs and MNAs are there from my area.
251. they asked me about the deal of us and china in the south china sea.
252. what is straight of malacca where is it and why is it important.
253. mega structures of pakistan. name some problems in those mega structures. how can we fix them. if we cannot fix them then what should be done
254. why do dams have silting prblm and what if silting prblm is not reduced
255. are farmers getting richer with agriculture in ur area.
256. whats the prblm with tobacco agriculture
257. drones reduce the amount of casualties because they are precise so is it justified for US to kill people through done. why arent they justified.
hank you.. i am a civil engineer. and my subjects are int law.. us history.. agriculture.. forestry.. geography
(Optionals: Geography, Indo Pak History, Pashto and IR)
258. My interview experience: after shaking hands with the chairman, he started from my village name
259. and straight away switched to water storage resources in the country.
260. Then he asked about the neglect of hydropower by the government.
261. Kalabagh etc... whether the issue was technical or political. ANP Stance. Whether their reservations are real or not.
262. Next he asked about why the Congress is considering Trump's impeachment.
263. Cross questions.he was elected due to his blunt behavior, why the Americans don't like him now?
264. Then discussion about Balochistan situation and Karachi (that's because I work there in Balochistan and Karachi).
265. CPEC and east India company resemblance.
266. Two Advantages and 2 disadvantages of cpec.
267. Geography of Pakistan, it's features, hindokush name, any country having the same geography as Pakistan?
268. What is Persian wheel?
The Persian wheel is a mechanical water lifting device operated usually by draught animals like bullocks, buffaloes or camels.
269. Primary, secondary, tertiary industries, along with examples?
Of the large sectors within an economy, the first is called the primary sector and involves companies that participate the extraction and harvesting of natural products from the earth, such as agriculture, mining and forestry.
The secondary sector consists of processing, manufacturing and construction companies. Construction, smelting, automobile manufacturing, textiles, energy utilities, breweries and bakeries are all types of companies involved in secondary economic activity. Assembling large items from parts is also part of secondary industries.
The tertiary industry is the segment of the economy that provides services to its consumers; this includes a wide range of businesses such as financial institutions, schools and restaurants. It is also known as the tertiary sector or service industry/sector.
270. Congress resolution when they recognized Pakistan in 1947.
Congress resolution was that : the subcontinental region was a natural geographical unit and no human borders will sustain. The chairman himself said so.
271. Engineers halaat in the country discussed and how to improve it
272. Today was my final interview.the environment was very friendly.they were mostly interested in discussion.my interview started with handshake with chairman.then he asked how much attempts have u made for competitive exames.in which subjects u failed.my answer was English essay.then he asked me which essay you attempted last time in css.i said it was about colonial mentality.then there was 3min discussion on colonial mentality.
273. then he handed over me to another panel member.who asked me in about nanotechnology.there was some discussion on it.
274. then the 3rd member asked about my education career that why your grades are decling after matric..I answered a little emotionally to that question.to which the panel member smiled and told that I hope I have not touched some thing personal.
275. the same member asked about famous personalities of swabi.
276. then another member asked about cyber crime.
277. and at last the 5th member of the panel asked about the recent shooting in America that should it taken as a case of terrorism or mental sickness?why is America not accepting it as terrorism?at the chairman said thanks,good luck.
I am electronics engineer.my optional are political science,constitutional law,IL,pushto,and US history
(Optionals: Economics, Psychology, US History and International Relations)
278. Entered the room & greeted all the members followed by a handshake with the chairman. Most of his questions were regarding my educational institutes like edwardes college, NUST, change of degree (Engineering to MBA), places i have visited and so on.
279. One detailed question was pertaining to CPEC related issues like transparency, eco-and industrial zones.
280. SBP statement on CPEC related Transactions.
281. Any ongoing issues b/w FED and provincial govt after which he handed me over to next member.
282. Member 1: define business administration (BA), ongoing paradigm shift in management studies, whats the difference between public administration and BA.
283. Member 2: define financial statement analysis, its use, and discussion on differences among them.
284. Member 3: swat operation, reasons for insurgency
285. what is NACTA, its functions, how it conducts CT initiatives, is it a policy formulation or implementation body.
286. Member 4: meaning of suleman, zaffar, muhammad, discussion on takht i suleman
287. Member 5: discussion on scientist who proposed interchangeability of electric field and magnetic field i.e. Maxwell equations.
288. Member 6: detailed discussion on NFC and everything related to it.
Optionals (Sociology, Public Administration, US History, International Law, Psychology)
289. start, the chairman greeted me with a very good morning and asked how is my day progressing so far, where do i live, which route did i take while coming to office and why ?
I told him that I took ring road for coming to KPPSC Office and reason is relatively less traffic in peak hours. Usually ring roads are for accessing an area from outside and not for purpose of intra city commutation. So that’s why he asked.
290. purpose of ring road, circumference of peshawar ring road (which i didn't know)
291. major challenge of Peshawar
Climate change, traffic problems solution is Mass transit system. Urbanization, city is getting over crowded with every passing day and all issues like housing, sanitation, price surge of perishable products, traffic congestion, dearty of opportunities are caused by it. Worst hit city after 9/11 terrorist incidents. Pollution. City of rickshaws instead of flowers, traffic congestion, lack of recreational spots has limited people to homes. Refugees post soviets.
292. my degree , public administration and how its links to sociology.
293. then he asked another member, who asked me that being an HR specialist, how do i look at provincial structure of kpk , after identification of basic 3 flaws , he asked for my suggestions on improving it
294. 3rd person asked about some safdar jhang road (which i didnt knew so excused )
295. 4th one asked about basic principles of scientific management approach and its proponent.
296. after that XY theory of management and its scholar .
297. One question on linkage between the sociology and public administration, there is a theory on that, And how its connected to psychology... then we moved to other topics.
298. 5th and last person asked how a career growth can contribute to job satisfaction
__________________________________________________ _________________
299. Why do you do body building. Parts of body and body systems
300. Comments on finance minister statement regarding US
301. What US want from Pakistan
302. Kohat related 5 to 6 questions
303. Difference between mind and idea
304. Refugees related questions
305. What is Saudi mega city project
306. Rapid bus transit
307. Importance of Asar Prayer

Optionals (Sociology, Journalism, Pashto, Islamic History and Muslim Law)
308. Imran Khan talked about developing pak economy on chinese model, what is chinese model?
309. Governance me experts hune chahye ya generalistr?
310. Aqeeda akhrat ki ehmiat
311. Muashre me moral degradation q hai aqeeda akhrat k bawjud?
312. Aqeeda khatm e nabuwat
313. Imam muhmd mehdi kon te?
314. Pakistan ka eco model kya hai?
315. Pak edu indicators? Gross intake rate (GIR), Gross Enrollment rate (GER) Adjusted net enrollment rate (ANER)
316. Pak health indicator? Mortality rates , maternal/infant death rate, life expectancy rate, malnutrition indicators
317. When was karak separated from kohat?
318. Teri state in karak? Its hstry

319. Political Systems of India, Iran and Saudi Arabia
320. Fata Reforms
321. How many Houses of Parliment are there in Pakistan
322. What is Education
323. Who take Political Decisions in China
324. Pakistan internal and external relations
325. Change in the polices of Pakistan with new Foreign Minister
326. Civil Military Relations
327. Asked about Religion Prophet Muhammad Message and Finality
328. Structural Issues in Economy of Pakistan
329. Exports and Imports imbalance
330. What is IMFAT
331. What is the role of Pakistan in the Islamic countries allience against Terrorism?
332. Why do people of FATA want reforms
333. What is happening in the Current Political Scenario?
334. The aspirent was from FATA so they asked about two terms used in Fata they were تيږه، واک
335. What is ADR?
336. What do you know about Karal Marx?
337. What theory was given by Sigmond Freud
338. What is the difference between Communism and Socialism?
339. What is Durand line? Who drawn it and what is its length?
340. What is the coastel line issues of Pakistan?
341. What is international date line?
342. What is Sea line?
343. There was Pashto poetery and they asked me to explain
344. Now a days there is a debate over Sadiq and Amin what is this debate and how it affected the politics of Pakistan?
345. What is the story behind Five prayers and who was the messanger that meet prophet and made it five prayers?
346. What is Salat-e-Wusta? and why it is named so?
347. US Stance on Pakistan?
348. What is Refugee?
349. What is the issue of finality of prophet and when it was made a part of constitution?
350. How many people have made claim of false prophethood?
351. What is the current identity crisis?
352. What is your opinion on Current political scenario?
353. How will you guide a stranger in Peshawar?
354. What is Victoria Cross or Victoria hall in Peshawar? this question is a little bit ambigious.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
355. He asked about agricultural economy and how to make it productive.
356. Then a member asked me about the kidnapping of Afghanistan's one of the province's governor and how will it affect the mutual relations, my views.
The incident is reflective of a major security lapse on the part of the authorities concerned. Foreign dignitaries visiting the country for any purpose ought to be provided adequate security by the government. At a time when the United States is demanding that Pakistan ‘do more’ against terrorist outfits and their ‘save havens’ in the country, such incidents will serve to only strengthen the US leaders’ argument. Until the outlaws continue to operate with impunity, no one will buy our claims about restoration of peace.
357. Another member asked about different terminologies of accounting and further technical terms.
358. The last member asked about abbreviations of CD LCD LED and how the LCD functions.
359. Shakespeare and the controversy around his works, as some allege that Francis Bakon wrote his plays
360. Why English is the language of the world today when native speakers of the language are not in majority
361. Shahabe Saqib
362. GSP Plus status and why Pakistan is not benefiting from it
363. What are the times in which ebadat is not allowed and why
364. How to resolve FATA issues?
365. Ayub Khan Economic Policies?
366. Saudia New City Project
367. Budget and Current Account Deficit?
(Public Ad, Muslim Law, Islamic History, Agriculture, Forestry)
368. What is WMD
369. How many organs are there in body
370. Difference btween dengue parasite and malarial parasite
371. Detail of polio virus and why polio is still prevalnt in our country and what about its prevalnce in swat and chitral
372. Concept of muslim ummah
373. Caliphate system and pressre of hindus on indian muslims to implmnt caliphate system
374. NK-USA nuclear issue
375. Iranian revolution
376. Do u think CPEC can brng any ngtvty to our country
377. Biological weapons
378. Questions related to nimaz
(Botany, Indo Pak History, Urdu)
379. Relate Microbiology (my subject) with Botany.
380. Compare dengue with malaria.
381. Interruption.
382. Then about FATA reforms and FCR.
383. Chemical planet and insects are important for humans.
384. Question about Gheebat from Surah Hujurat.
(IR, Geography, History of USA, Forestry, Sociology)
385. #metoo. What is meant by it?
386. Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy terming sending FB Friend Request by AKU Hospital Doctor to her sister as Harassment. What do you say about it?
387. Is too much feminism a good or bad thing?
388. Men have been given upper hand over women in Quran Pak.
(Agriculture, Forestry, Muslim Law, IR, Pashto, History of USA)
389. After having handshake with chairman, he said so you are from tank . Then started discussion by asking about my temper, day Nd feelings.
390. Then he asked about my Major ( my Major is pharm.D) the discussion lasted for few minutes.
391. Then he asked me about agriculture in DIKhan and Tank and with this handed me over to the next member.
392. The next asked how would you introduce KP to someone and then had discussion about KP culture and topography.
393. He also asked about my favorite American president and the reason for liking.
394. The third member asked me in forestry about biosphere reserves, national parks , forest types , drought resistant species and forestey in DIKhan .
395. The fourth member started discussion by asking how many lights are there in this ceiling, I asked whether I may count 😜 he laughed by saying yes you can , but I guessed 20 and at this the chairman said gentleman you hv won 5 marks😇
396. further he asked Pak foriegn policy with respect to Pak decision of joining American war on terror and how to coup current challenges .
397. He also asked me about privacy of Wtsapp by referring to the interior minister statement.
Over the question of Wtsapp privacy, when I said that yes it's secure as the encryption is end to end safe , my answer was endorsed by chairman saying yes it secures ones privacy but when one of the panelists disagreed by saying that it is linked with Google and so there is a chance for privacy linking. To this again Chairman replied while laughing that we don't care that and its non-issue , and then turning towards me he asked what is non-issue ?
(Pashto, US History, Public Ad and IR)
398. Chairman Sahib welcomed me to sit. Questions started regarding my name and tribe (as i hail from a baloch tribe settled in tank). Discussion regarding Balochistan issue how do you see it.
399. Questions about recent census and why ppp is politicizing this issue, is it a genuine concern.
400. Next member asked me about famous personality with the name Umer and asked me what does farooq means and why is he called so. Any incident from his governance that we can replicate today in pakistan.
401. Next member asked me about my hobbies, I answered Cricket and Lawn tennis. He asked me who won champions trophy, against whom; who was winner and loser of world cup; hongkong super sixes tournament, who was the winner. Lastly, Chairman asked me one question related to my job and finally said you have done a good job, best of luck.
(US history, IL, Sociology, Journalism and Psycho) M.A. IR
402. caste, area. Questions like are u Mehsud or wazir. Are syeds Mehsud? And how can u say that u r a syed and pathan as well
403. Russian foreign policy
404. Ukrainian issue
405. eastern Europe
406. recent happenings in China under xi.
407. Martin Luther
408. fata reforms dimensions
409. Nelson Mandela,s statement in the recent past... Regarding enemy of my friend is my enemy
A Candidate with MBA Degree
410. Hobbies (Reading and Tourism)
411. Which Places have you visited
412. Distance between Islamabad and Lahore
413. Name of Motorway between Islamabad and Lahore
414. FATA Reforms
415. Your opinion about FATA Merger, Why are you in favor of merger
416. Fazal Rahman wants referendum on FATA Merger. What’s your stance
417. Who was Aipi Fakir and Mullah Pewand
418. What is Giga economy
419. Pakistan Budget
420. Do not count chickens before hatched applies to which accounting principle
(Pashto, IL, US History, Forestry, Geography)
421. What is percentage of forest cover of Pakistan and KP? Maximum altitude at which forests can grow? Why forests can't grow at high altitudes?
422. Asked about George Washington and other founding fathers in US history. Who wrote US constitution?
423. Why our parliament is so inefficient?
424. Tell us Musharaf Agenda?
425. Asked about 18th and how it could hamper martial law?
426. Russian involvement in US election.
427. Donald trump asian tour plan.
428. Asked about hobbies. My final year project. Asked about football etc
(US History, Journalism, Sociology, Pashto, IR and Muslim Law) M.A. English
429. Present census
430. Objections raised about census.
431. Details about Nawaz sharif's activities at present.
432. Iqama case
433. Relating the meaning of my name to king Nadir shah.
434. Full fledge discussion on Brexit.
435. FATA reforms.
436. English literature(questions regarding Lady Mcbeth, Julius Ceaser,) .
437. Aisha gulali as a representative of wazir tribe.
438. 2018 elections.
439. Present scenario of politics and hopes from upcoming General elections.
(US History, Journalism, Pashto, Psychology and IR) M.A. English
440. Questions about modern and contemporary literature
441. Any line from keats
442. Golden mean,gilden gate(which i didn't know)
443. Golden age in America
444. Safa marwa in hajj(related to my name) what does it symbolises for women u told him that it means that islam has gave or envisin a great role for motherhood being a maker of nation thats why it has become a ritual....but then he said i didn't mean it....so i didn't get what is he saying...may be i was confuse
445. Ksa yemen crisis
446. Qatar ksa issues
447. Trums visist
448. North korea issue and usa stance
449. Japan korea and usa alliance for china
450. Pivot to asia policy
451. Again three questions from virginia woolf
452. Future plans

(Sociology, Journalism, US History and Psychology) M.A. English Literature

453. Chairman first asked me about my area, Then educational background, He asked me if i did a job after completing my masters
454. Then he asked about the current situation of Saudia Arabia, Its effect on their politics, whether it would have adverse effects, Its effect on Pakistan
455. Army chiefs visit to Iran
456. Americas stance regarding the KSA situation
457. The second member asked me about Turkish coup, why it happened, who was behind it, where is Gulen, effect on Pakistan
458. Another member asked about Arab Spring in detail, specifically the incident that sparked the uprising
459. The next member asked about the meaning of my name, any famous personality with my name
460. The last member asked me about sentence, paragraph, where is idea placed in a piece of writing, objective and subjective writing
461. Lastly chairman looked to the window and asked what kind of a weather it was... he was referring to the smog
(Indo Pak History, Forestry, Zoology, Agriculture)
462. Chairman asked about my educational background, area and optional subjects.
463. Indo pak history they asked in slave dynasty who u think was the best?
464. What was the name of balban's son who was murdered?
465. Who is Muhammad bin salman? What changes he brought in KSA?
466. Ksa Yemen issue?
467. Sea b/w ksa and yemen?
468. Next member asked why were long life expectancy before( adam a.s was 900 years old) how would u explain in scientific way not in religion?
469. Next member asked about Sa'ee in hajj? Why and who did ? there is a place where the hajji have to run during sa'ee, why?
470. Next member what is organic farming?why is it prefered? How is it different from simple farming?
471. Next member asked what is parasite and saprophyte? Difference? And the same member asked name three countries where female are head of the country.
472. Again chairman asked about agriculture in Pakistan and dams? Whether they fulfill the need of Pakistan or not?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asif Khan Shinwari For This Useful Post:
aristotlekhan (Monday, November 13, 2017), N is best (Wednesday, November 08, 2017), Qazi imran khan (Monday, July 22, 2019)