Thread: Ypip 7th batch
View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 11, 2017

Shafia Jehangir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaya sikandar View Post
There are 3 sections, verbal, quantitative, and GK. IBP will soon upload a sample paper, you can also check out last year's paper to get an idea of what could be asked in GK. You should focus on recent agreements, PTAs FTA, arms deals, pak membership in world organizations. Recent appointments and awards, Pak history and geography, sports, other important current affairs. Also u should read and know about the latest economic survey and must prepare the economic indicators given on SBP's website. I suggest you should brush up your vocabulary as in synonyms and antonyms the questions are not MCQS but BCQ i.e. best of choice of questions so it gets pretty confusing. That is why I had 5 wrongs in this section. No need to focus on one word substitution or idioms if you watch enough hollywood movies or read enough books. They are pretty generic. Read IBP economic letters and JWT world in focus to keep yourself updated on current happenings and issues. Rest is upon Allah as we can prepare and prepare but if He doesn't will it for it won't happen since he is the Best of Planners.
JazakAllah

Hi! Can you please rate the difficulty level of the test? Totally blank at the moment as to how deep should I dig into the budget and economic survey and letters and all.