View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 03, 2017

highly uploaded is on a distinguished road
Default Machines/Devices let all & sundry to enjoy loaves & fishes.

1. Introduction
2. Understanding Machines/Devices.
3. How machines/devices let all & sundry to enjoy loaves & fishes.
a. Bridging the gaps.
b. Fostering global trade.
c. Escalating nation's economy.
d. Ensuring safety to critical systems.
e. Increasing online community.
f. Easing domestic life.
4. Synergy between machines/devices and society.
5. Types of machines/devices and their loaves & fishes.

a. Medical technology.
b. Assistive technology.
c. Information technology.
d. Bio-technology.
e.Nanotechnology.
f. Robotics.
g. Administrative technology.
6. Afflictions of machines/devices besides their loaves & fishes.
a. Social isolation.
b. Depression.
c. Unemployment.
d. Social disputes.
7. Future of machines/devices.
8. Conclusion.

Introduction

From dawn to dusk human life is tangled with machines/devices, thanks to technology. Now we have text messages delivered within seconds instead of weeks, if not months, of postage. Upgrading all of communication mediums, technology has bridged the gap. It has not only given the birth to global trade but also escalated the nations' economies. Countries have secured their critical systems utilizing its maneuvers. Besides online communities, we have a major player of domestic life which has benefited the most from it. The synergy between technology & society ascertains its continuous nurture. Among its types, Medical technology is the healthiest one to enjoy its loaves & fishes. Besides, we have Assistive technology, information technology, Bio-technology, Nanotechnology, Robotics and Administrative technology to join us. Alongwith countless loaves & fishes we are poised with afflictions of machines/devices. Social isolation, depression, unemployment and Social disputes are some of frequent ones. Next generations, upgrades, versions and series of machines/devices should continue uptill an imbalance between its loaves & afflictions.

Dear aspirants,
Asalamaoalaikum,
I have compiled the above outline & introduction, mostly taken and amended from some sort of research article I guess. The reason why I posted it desperately is to know whether it has confused the machines/devices with technology? In the topic I guess its about Technology while ALL & SUNDRY (everyone) which I ignored is understood. Or whether one should categorize it as well or define levels of people etc? Kindly comment how do you wear it in terms of your taste of an Essay. Thanks.