View Single Post
Old Friday, December 08, 2017

Wonderworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Bahar View Post
Filling too many supplies is not an issue. The issue is unnecessary and improper space in the answer sheet. Many students write in very large font in order to deceive the examiner which is very bad practice.
You are right dear. I attempted 1 extra sheet in English composition, 2 sheets in Sindhi general, 4 sheets in GK paper. Because in GK I drew CPEC map, Brexit map, South China sea map, integration and disintegration flow charts of institutions, diagrams in various EDS questions. So I was bound to get extra sheets, even though my writing font is not that enlarged. While, I drew 4 flow charts in Mass Communication, but the descriptive questions were lengthy as I had to differentiate things in tables. That's why I got 5 extra sheets. So getting extra sheets is not an issue. Some candidates make attempts lengthy, to the point but with relevancy.

Dear some candidates are saying that the title in Precis "Health is Wealth" is not that accurate. We have given same title, though. What do you say about this? Even a friend of mine, qualified CSS 2017 has also given same topic.

Thanks