View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 10, 2017

Wonderworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Siddiqi View Post
How do you foresee, if someone has attempted 5 questions outstanding considering the sixth question lapsed?

What i mean by outstanding - top-notch quality illustrated with Mughal empire Maps as well.
My paper went what I projected. I drew map in exile of Humayun, the North West Frontier policy was my favourite question. I drew map in this question as well and justified that how Aurangzeb's policy affected the central government and also I gave comparative relations it with his Deccan campaign. I gave more than 15 quotations and references. Moreover, the rest of the questions were easy. What do you think if all six questions are attempted with perfection, will checker award me 120 plus?

Alhamdulliah my essays went well. Except Sindhi General due to question of Jabbar Junejo, all four questions are correct. In Composition, most of the corrections are correct, 6 idioms and 8 Pairs are correct. Precis is moderate, letter is excellent and essay is also excellent. In GK paper, drew three maps, many diagrams and also all the questions are correct. 10/10 capitals, 7/10 places, EDS is mostly correct. I am expecting good marks in every paper.