View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 10, 2017

Wonderworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
Best of luck, you might end up in grabing top position in written. can you tell me which map you draw while Hamayun was in exile?

And please which map you drew in brexit? common weath of nations? European union? or Britain only?
In Brexit I drew map of Northern Island, Wales, Scotland and England. Then I mentioned its immense regional disparity and impacts on commonwealth. I had prepared essay on BREXIT so it proved out to be productive for GK. In Humayun question, I drew map of Indopakistan in which I mentioned that after defeated in the battle of Chausa (1539) and Kanuj (1540) as stated above (map key), he went to Agra and Delhil. He tried to sought help from his kith and kin but nobody helped him out and thus left him in the lurch. Therefore, he went to Kashmir, the Punjab and then Sindh. I discussed his routes to Sindh comptehensively. With blue marker I drew Indus basin, his route to the Rohri and Bakhar. As his besieged in Bakhar could not sustain due to food shortage so he left it for Thatta, the capital of Sindh by then. Where he got invitation of Maldeva who wanted to catch him for earning patronage of Sher Shah Suri. However, Humayun's spies were active who revealed conspiracies in Sindh. Besides, he faced many problems in Thatta, ranging from weather condition to the petty conflicts of his mercenary army. That's why he had to left Sindh for Persia. I mentioned his routes that he again went to Bakhar, where Kamran had dispatched a team of spy. But Shah Hussain facilitated Humayun for the save route of Kabual and Persia. After heading of Critical Analysis, I concluded that though he faced difficulties in Sindh and throughout his all campaign, he reglorified his throne by getting help from Shah of Persia.