View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 17, 2017

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road
Default You know? You're 99.9% incapable to deliver a LOVE.

Let's talk about #True_Love today. The thing we call LOVE is actually not a love but an emotional or physical NEED. I want to justify* my aforementioned claim* with an example. For instance, If I'm attached with my mobile which is my emotional need, thus I call it 'I love my mobile' which is not in fact a love in true* sense.* True love* is actually* an infinite thing with* absolute freedom. In order to give ture love for that we must be an infinite, now how that's possible for a normal human beings to be infinite.* The word 'finite' directs here an* entirely independent soul which acquires an internal source and*which uprises within oneself vigorously* in a reflex manner.** If I say 'I love my self' I can be true upto some extent but if I say 'I love a particular person' then we will look whether behind this there's any expectation or not. If it is 100% in the pure favor/care of someone without any personal preference or need then we can call it* love otherwise if it* accomplishes* our emotional or physical need then it's not a love but an attachment based on some human's needs. Selfishness and love are two opposite things, both can't be kept in a single* room. But human beings are a creature who's self integrity is always at first number, In one's own view,* it is his sincerity with his self but for others it may be called self-interest in formal words* but in informal words it is also* called "Greediness" or "Selfishness" While where there is any probability of selfishness, love cannot be survived there it is such a thing which 99.9% humans are incapable to deliver LOVE because of our narcissistic nature. So, for a human to do love(which means neglect one own self and prefer others) is the rigid things except for parents in some occasions not always.

I hope, it helps.
Farhan kaif

P.s If there's any of your ambiguity, you're welcome to interrogate. I'd try to satisfy you if I could, otherwise you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk