View Single Post
Old Monday, December 18, 2017

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
AOA. Dear aspirants I have made two categories for optional subjects but confused which combination to opt. Can you guys help me regarding selection keeping in view scoring trend, syllabus etc.

Combination 1:
Forestry (100)
Journalism/sociology (100)
History of USA (100)
Muslim Law & Jurisprudence (100)
International Law (100)
Pushto (100)

Combination 2:

Psychology (200)
Forestry/Journalism/sociology (only one to select of 100)
History of USA (100)
International Law (100)
Pushto (100)

Regards,
Kindly also let us know about your background subject, so that we could give you a creditable suggestion?
BTW I was reading today last year all optional subjects' score analysis in which I found that as a whole psychology subject performed well. If you have the potential of preparing psychology, I mean if you have studied it in your career then go for it.
2ndly, as you're already going to opt IL and US HISTORY then why don't you think to go for IR?
In the aforementioned subjects a portion of the IR will also be covered, besides these, IR will broaden your horizons and will also help you in CA, PA and Essay.
In a nutshell, if you're to opt only in the above mentioned groups. Then I will give vote to last one combination.
GoOd LuCk

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk