View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 24, 2017

highly uploaded is on a distinguished road
Default This is Essay guys

Hey guys,,, don't get me wrong I am just commenting and arguing so be cool.
My point is, this is exam of essay it is not some kind of research hypothesis where you have to prove something with facts and figures. You should know that "Essay is a lyric in prose." Thats what they say it to define what it is. As FPSC exam paper says you are supposed to use different form of courses like
exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Further credit will be given for clarity, relevance and organization.. It means it is about your style of presentation of your opinion on the given topic. Your argument of taking one stance in a given topic and proving it seem me unnecessary. I think it doesn't matter. You are given a hole topic not its parts. Its all yours. You are restricted to choose one among topics and not a side within a topic. As I already said in previous comment that you can favour one side of topic but you cannot completely eliminate a side of topic. Now let me convince you how taking one side is wrong..... Suppose if any body is given your outline without topic and asked to read this outline carefully and suggest a suitable topic then HE WOULD CERTAINLY NAME IT AS """CLIMATE CHANGE: A REALITY".. No body could possibly get any clue from your outline that there is a mention about myth of CC. Because your outline speaks only about REALITY. Now I think it is enough to understand.