View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderworld View Post
After going through all the papers, I predict that the following scoring trend will prevail in rescheduled CCE-2013 (2017).

Scoring subjects
1-Applied Mathematics
2-Geographt
3-Human Anatomy
5-Zoology
6-Physics
7-Statistics
8-French
9-Islamiat

Moderate scoring subjects
1-Commerce
2-Civil Law
3-European History
4-Indian History II
5-Political Science
6-Sindhi literature
7-Ethics and Psychology

Slaughtering Subjects
1-Public Administration
2-Sociology
3-English Literature
4-Mass Communication
5-International Relations.

Causes of failures can be:
1-In Essay, if no outlines are sketched
2-Possibilities can be failed in aggregate
3-GK can be fatal paper (If not prepared well)
4-Considering the difficulty levels, many candidates wont be able to pass papers like Public Ad, Sociology and English Literature

Guys what do you say, let's discuss..
Hey Bro, take a break.
U r going absolutely irrelevant.
First of all,I have no idea what made u draw that sketch. It's whimsical,anyways.
Subjects which u put in scring list have been low scoring in past.islamiat,applied maths nd geography proved nightmares.Many failed in thses subjects.Those who sailed through in these subjects ,most of them scored in between 60s and 80s. A few lucky people crossed 90 nd 100.
In ur moderate subjects chart,commerce remained low scoring.While,law,indopak,Sindhi yielded high scores.Psycholgy,eu.hsitry nd pool siences were average.
Why do u think sociology nd public ad would be disastrous?
Sociology is my optional ,it fetched me 100+ in poor nd unfortunate nul nd void attempt.The level of paper was not higher than that previous one.Same is true for public add. By d way,if content of a question is lengthy it doesn't mean the question would be difficult to answer.
And it is unfair of u not to give some place to the subjcts like Islamic histry,Persian language,arabic which can bring significant score.
To me, either G.k or English is going to be axed this time around.