View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 28, 2017
46th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 153

mariam5555 is on a distinguished road
Default Interview 2017

AOA, Hope everyone is doing good. I am writing this post to give the readers an outlook of my interview. I had my interview on 21st Dec. 2017 & I was the 1st to appear before the panel at about 10.00 am. It took almost 35min. They were 5 members and environment was very professional and comfortable.
Optionals: Political Science, Journalism, Gender Studies, Business Admin., Indo-Pak History
Chairman:
Mr.Chairman started the interview by saying welcome and asked me to take seat.
Then he started off by asking about climate change(smog issue plus initiative taken by India to curb it plus environment friendliness of power projects in Punjab Pk),
Asked a question about infrastructure (road) project going on in my area,
Questions about media-that do I think media is portraying its role in positive manner or in standard way (The electronic media plus journalists) -- the pros and cons of online journalism – fairness doctrine.
About political science—what problems would arise if there are no geographical boundaries and leftist/rightist approaches.
Ms. Nargis Sethi
Articles in constitution regarding media,
From where executive derive powers,
In context of current interaction of COAS with Senate, do I think that Pakistan is fully ready to respond to security concerns/challenges from outside/neighbouring countries,
If I am appointed head of FPSC what changes would I recommend?
3rd member(Ahmad Farooq)
Statement: If management is done by management it will result in management,
2 conflicting ideologies during inception of HR as subject,
Clash of civilizations- a scholarly work or authored due to specified political motivations.
4th member (Maj Gen.)
UNSC-I don’t know exactly but he asked my about certain chapters 7 or 8 of security council’s agenda or something related,
Balochistan—what’s going on there,
Farari camps.
Last member
Asked a very long question but the theme was that Pakistan has a very negative image over the World, how would I counter such image,
Continuation of the same issue that image regarding violation of women’s right plus children and human rights violations, how to counter such things.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariam5555 For This Useful Post:
fawadhash (Thursday, December 28, 2017), karming (Tuesday, January 02, 2018), wasxxm (Monday, January 01, 2018)