Thread: Solved precis
View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 31, 2017

San Sufi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajan92 View Post
Can you please guide me about how to redress my English expression. I like your expressions. How did you manage to improve in such diction. I asked thid question previously, but you did not bother to reply
Good reading aids in good writing. Classical English novels definitely help in developing good writing skills. Pick any good classical English novel of a famous writer and try to emulate its style or develop your own. Choice of a novel or book depends on personal interest. However, I would recommend you to read following novels in your spare time:

1.Pursuit of Happiness

2. A Tale of Two Cities

3. Animal Farm

4. Any good book of Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde

First, improve your English Grammar by consulting any good English grammar book. If you are able to write with zero grammatical mistakes, I am sure you will pass both English papers. Correct grammar is very important, it can't be emphasised more.

For literary style, read good English books, write, check mistakes and repeat. It is s time taking excercise. However, it will definitely help you. There is no short cut for improving English writing skills.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to San Sufi For This Useful Post:
Ajan92 (Sunday, December 31, 2017)