View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 03, 2018

valiant222 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebmeced View Post
Important questions regarding Competitive Examination. I'll start with the following two questions;

1) Certain questions request answers as 'notes', for example 'write notes on topic xyz'. As it seems open to interpretation, what exactly is the format of the 'notes'? Is it bullet points, numbered points, or paragraph format, etc?

2) This question is regarding the grading/scoring/marking of answers. Are answers marked/scored/graded on an all-or-none basis or are partial points given for partially correct answers?
Well, it will better for you if someone experinced who have done ample practice or attempted the exam gives you an answer about your query.anyhow, i am also on a journey of css i can give you my opinion to the best of my understanding.

So coming to yout question. Questions of 20 marks have same requirement , which is to elaborate the required question , no matter what is the wording of the question. It may be to elucidate or enumerate or explain or write a note etcetra. Answer will be based on outlines which will cover desired portions of answer . You can add charts , diagrams as per requirement or other anything suitable . In conclusion ,try to present your answer in creative manner no matter what is the style of question. I hope , i am able to convey you my opinion about point 1

For 2nd, i am unsure about it .

Thanks
rebmeced (Thursday, January 04, 2018)