View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 07, 2018

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmkashif View Post
Thank you for kind words, Sir. But I'd beg to differ with you on this line IIR ban k aap ko afoos hoga. Q k CSS/PMS kar k bhi log mayoos hi rehtay hain. My elder brother is a PAS officer and I cannot tell you how meager his salary is. But again, if it's about material desires, nobody's happy at any rank in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong. And yes I've got one CSS attempt still left and will appear with proper preparation.
Your brother would be drawing a low net pay, but if you account for house, vehicle, fuel and servants his remuneration would be higher than many other occupational groups. PAS officers are highly sought candidates by international donor agencies like World Bank, Asian Development Bank in Public-Private development projects. They get a lot of scholarships at the best universities of world.

I know 2 AC from PCS who (Nasar Abbasi & Naseem Abbasi) are working as district monitoring officers and Taluka (Tehsil) Education officer and drawing 1.5 lac per month salary in Sindh.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammar Ellahi For This Useful Post:
aneeqa (Sunday, January 07, 2018)