View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 11, 2018

ShahzebAhmed is on a distinguished road
Default How To Prepare?

Salam,
I want to apply for this job since I am very much interested in it. However, I am confused as to how to apply for the job and how to prepare for the test. Can anyone please come to my help? To save up on time, I am formulating my questions below:

1. What is the amount of fee that needs to be deposited in bank? Is it 300, 750, 1200 or 1500?

2. The advertised post says a screening test will be held. Can anyone tell me what is the paper pattern and from where to prepare? Is it too composed of an English section, a General Ability section, and a section consisting MCQ's based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs? If yes, how to prepare for these? Please mention the books from where each section can be done (In specific, I want to know from where to learn idioms, syn & anton, analogies and General Knowledge). Unlike YPIP, which was the first ever job I had applied for, I don't want to sit and wait for the last day for an email to be sent by the concerned department stating what will be tested. Rather I want to prepare in advance.

3. The post also says a subjective test of 100 marks will be held. What is tested in that exam? How to prepare for that exam?

Please help as I have no clue how to prepare and don't want to miss opportunity.

Regards