View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 11, 2018
Banned

pakistankhapakhapakhapa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShahzebAhmed View Post
Salam,
I want to apply for this job since I am very much interested in it. However, I am confused as to how to apply for the job and how to prepare for the test. Can anyone please come to my help? To save up on time, I am formulating my questions below:

1. What is the amount of fee that needs to be deposited in bank? Is it 300, 750, 1200 or 1500?

2. The advertised post says a screening test will be held. Can anyone tell me what is the paper pattern and from where to prepare? Is it too composed of an English section, a General Ability section, and a section consisting MCQ's based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs? If yes, how to prepare for these? Please mention the books from where each section can be done (In specific, I want to know from where to learn idioms, syn & anton, analogies and General Knowledge). Unlike YPIP, which was the first ever job I had applied for, I don't want to sit and wait for the last day for an email to be sent by the concerned department stating what will be tested. Rather I want to prepare in advance.

3. The post also says a subjective test of 100 marks will be held. What is tested in that exam? How to prepare for that exam?

Please help as I have no clue how to prepare and don't want to miss opportunity.

Regards
Answers:1. 300 Rs , see advertisement , last paga para6 as:
The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ...

Answer 2:
Before that you should visit NBP any branch before 1 pm at all cost and pay 300 Rs on prescribed challan available on FPSC website download section.
Then Apply online , and keep safe the challan paid, with you. On first MCQ test day they will take their challan part from you.
Now for the question. Well yes the first Paper is MCQ based like all those NTS general tests. Then After a period 2-3 months they will ask for documents (copies of your certificate with biodata form). if you provisionally clear the test. Note: Provisionally. i.e. After scrutinizing documents then they will issue Slips for written exam. same like CSS english paper with essay being of 20/25 marks rather than 100.

After written exam , as I am in this stage waiting for result. they will shortlist candidates for Psychometric test and then Interview.
That way you have to gave three tests.

Prepare GK, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies, MAth and Analytical/ Logical skills.
The Following User Says Thank You to pakistankhapakhapakhapa For This Useful Post:
ShahzebAhmed (Thursday, January 11, 2018)