im optioning
Political science
Contitutional law
Islamic history and culture
Zoology
Psychology .
I have done BSc in science
Is these subject combination is good ?
Requested to all senior mambers please guide me .
Political Science, Constitutional Law and Psychology are good optional subjects. Islamic History and culture has also a high scoring trend according to DMC's of failed candidates. However, I am not so sure about Zoology. If you have BSC in Science with Zoology as major then you should go for it. Read the full syllabus of all chosen subjects many times. Check past papers of last 5 years and specially of last 2 years. Analyze scoring trend, your strengths, your interest and aptitude. First two have some overlapping content.
I can make few suggestions as well.
Public administration does have overlapping content with PS. This can become another great option. Right now, it is not scoring but from 2019 onward this thing will surely change. Moreover, instead of Zoology you can also take Environmental Science. No need to attempt Criminology if you have PS as your optional. Gender studies yielded great scores in previous attempt. I, myself have got 85 still I am going with ES this time. My paper was good but not that good and overall other students got pretty good marks. We will see significant change in scoring trend. So, choose wisely. Do not follow others blindly. Your interest, strength and aptitude also matters a lot. Background does not matter that much and you may end up choosing different subjects.
Aqazaansari (Monday, January 22, 2018), muhammadsaadvirk (Thursday, January 18, 2018), zaniba (Thursday, March 01, 2018)