View Single Post
Old Friday, January 26, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
At first, I thought that only application form is needed so I didn't see general rules for candidates (a huge mistake on my part) so as I was preparing for the mcqs screening test which is going to take place on Sunday 28th January, I saw the guidelines and to my surprise a original bank challan fee receipt was needed among CNIC and application form. Now I know that I won't be able to appear in this examination, so I have a few questions

1- Is it worth it to try to talk to them since I am not able to find the receipt anywhere.

2- Will this mark my first chance to appear in the test despite not being able to attend it due to aforementioned reason. Because a person can only avail three chances to appear in IB tests.

Jazak Allah.
1. Since you have applied, paid money and probably prepared for the test, you should go to the centre and request them to allow you to attempt the paper. If they do not allow you to sit in the exam, return straight to home. . Try next exam etc

2. There's NO limit to any MCQ type paper. You can attempt as many times as you can. Correct me if I'm wrong.
kaka88 (Saturday, January 27, 2018), TaliSalim (Saturday, January 27, 2018), whitewolf (Saturday, April 21, 2018)