Thread: advice please
View Single Post
Old Friday, February 02, 2018

Assasin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria The Chemist View Post
no of attempt is not issue .css become reason of rejection for me thatswhy I am worried
calm down .Everyone faces rejections in life one way or the other .Rejection in matrimonial proposals is not the matter of life and death .Every problem has a solution .Dnt be in hurry .

Now lets get to your problem .

First of all , i am unable to give you concrete suggestions since i do not know the exact situation (i mean every variable ) in which you are ,but let me tell u one thing ,i doubt that CSS is the main cause of your rejections .A basic cause of a rejection is when a proposing family does not find the type of person they are looking for .Now analyze your situation and you will find the answers .

Moreover ,There is no need to bring up CSS in such matters ..(Work for it in silence and let the world know when u become a CSP but dnt showoff when you are preparing for it) .

A reason for your rejections might be that you havnt find the right person yet .Most importantly ,Your parents know whats best for you .Ask for their advice and analyze it .Then do as you deem right.
A side note : Have faith in ALLAH and dont lose hope .May be its not the right time .Focus on CSS ,make your future and things will come your way at the right moment Inshallah .

Excuse my harsh words ,if u find any.

Good luck
EngrMzeeshan (Friday, February 02, 2018)