View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 03, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaar View Post
Please guide me about these points;

1-Havibg 5-7.5" should I apply, I had that height in 2013 but I have not meared it again. So should I apply?

2- How long we will be given time to complete 1 mile? in Physical test.

3- My weight has been increased, around 80, so should I apply?

Thanks
There will be no relaxation (except where allowed) in recruitment process.

(No further age relaxation beyond 30 years is admissible for any category including Government Servants)

(i) Second Class or Grade 'C' Bachelor's Degree. (ii) MINIMUM HEIGHT: (a) FOR MALE: 5'-8" (b) FOR FEMALE: 5'-4" (For candidates of Balochistan height is relaxable by 2" for male and by 1" for female). (iii) MINIMUM CHEST MEASUREMENT: 33"-35" (Relaxable by 1"). (iv) Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency required.

DOMICILE: Merit=Twenty three, Punjab= One hundred & sixty (Open merit=One hundred & thirty one, Women quota=Twenty one and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=eight), Sindh(Rural)=Thirty eight (open merit=Twenty nine, Women quota=Six and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=Three), Sindh (Urban)= Twenty five (Open merit=Twenty, Women quota=Four and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Thirty eight (Open merit=Twenty nine, Women quota=Six and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=Three), Balochistan=Seventeen (Open merit=Fifteen and Women quota=Two), GBFATA=Thirteen (Open merit=Ten, Women quota=Two and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One) and AJK=Seven (Open merit=Five, Women quota=One and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=One).<br>

The Eligibility of pre-selected candidates with regard to (i) Physical Standard of Fitness (ii) Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency as advertised will be determined on the basis of Medical Examination and driving test to be arranged/ conducted by the NH&MP as and when required.