View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 04, 2018

Fiction is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Well am from Islamabad and got my letter. Why do you assume that every single person who applied for TO has an account on this forum. I just signed up to clear this confusion. I qualified the test and has undergone an extensive interview but still I knew I was simply not entitled to get appointed just because I’ve been through the process.
Brother i never said that every single person who was a candidate of TO would have an account here. I said "not a single person". As many brothers from sindh confirmed here that they are selected, it is logical to think that at least there would be someone from big cities like Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Peshawar on this forum who would say something, anything, like they are selected or they are not selected.
I never took it for granted and never believed it was my right to be selected. Why would i think that way? But at least it is my right to be informed by the hiring organization about the grounds on which i was rejected.
Was it due to 16 years education? if so, then why they declared in the Advertisement that Master's or equivalent Degree. Why they demanded equivalence certificate?
Was it due to the interview? if so, they only asked me to introduce myself and tell us about your previous job. Is it my fault that i wasn't asked anything about banking or my education? Because Alhamdulillah I would have answered a hundred questions about banking if i was asked, because i have about 4 years of banking experience and i know a lot about banking.
Was it due to the test? if so, I can undoubtedly say that i had 43 out of 50 answers correct, and when the list for interviews was displayed on their website my name was in the top-100.( assuming the list was based on marks).
I would never say something like "lets go to the court" because it will effect hardworking and honest people who are selected. I just want to know if I am rejected, what was the reason? That's it, nothing more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fiction For This Useful Post:
engineer89 (Sunday, February 04, 2018)