View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 29, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of
Exclamation thanx

thanx alot friends
well i am selected from NWFP... abut 18 thosand candidats applite for the posts.
1st there was a screening test of two essays one in urdu and one in english... then who qualified appeard in full PCS exam of 5 papers.... then 4154 candidats qualified for intervw.... a huge number..... and finally after intervw 80 get selected..... now my traing with otherz commencing from 2nd feb.
my intervw was very fine.
1st introduction....
then some questions abt my LLB.... my marks.... and position etc.
then the november 3 issue..... iftekhar ch; case discussd.
then constitutional history of pakistan and molve tamizuddin case.
then questons from Land revenue act..... and funtions of revnue officers.
some question abt my hobbies and intrests etc.
thats all..... took almost 25 mints.

regardz
Islah_G..
Shafi Edwardian (Wednesday, August 19, 2015)