View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018

valiant222 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
It is none of your business what I do and what I not do in my paper. I am well aware of the fact that in which examination I am appearing. About appearing in intermediate, well I think only bachelors degree holder can appear in CSS but I guess you did not know that. For your information I have done my intermediate in 2008. I am topper of intermediate board. Moreover, I am gold medallist in my bachelors as well as in masters and m.phil. I am a PhD scholar. I am also a lecturer who is teaching in one of the most prestigious institutes in the country. I can say that I know a thing or two about paper checking as many of my senior faculty fellows check them. Your petty information suggests that it is you who needs to appear in intermediate examination and get his facts checked not me.
I have not posted anything for your judgements. I have replied to those who have asked. Moreover, I do not fill pages. I write to the point as I have mentioned numerous times.

I am not an over confident narcissist. I have never claimed here that I am going to pass and others are going to fail. Also, I am not self admiring. I have shared my strategy after getting a request from someone. I do not need to brag about anything as unlike you I have guts to accept my success as well as my failure. I have proudly said that I have failed because appearing in CSS examination without any preparation and passing 11 paper out of 12 was a big achievement for a disable person like me. I neither want praises from you nor from anyone else since I know as a disable person who is struggling daily to live another day, my academic achievements are more than my expectations.

About you, you seem to have thick brain and blind eye who is unable to understand anything. Time will tell that CSS is my cup of tea or not. I do not need your opinion about it. I have full faith on Allah and trust on my abilities. Your filthy comments cannot become obstacle in my way. Oh yes I am being rude now as you have mentioned that you can say anything because you have freedom of speech. Well guess what I also have it. I am capable enough to answer mental and self pompous brats like you. No one has given any advice to you. In fact, I clearly asked you to prove that you are capable enough to judge me. I highly doubt that you are a CSP.

I know CSP's are not descendants from heaven since I belong to a family which has them in great number. I also know many others personally and unlike you they are really nice and proudly accept their success and failure alike. I am sure that you are not a CSP. I think you are someone who has failed 3 times and is done with his chances. Now, you have come on forum to tease others and pass your filthy as well as undesirable comments. You are not God who can tell that who is going to pass and who is not. All your comments clearly show that your are a bully who has passed horrible comments about me and other users like hafsaaliasghar.
Well keep in mind that if you have freedom of speech, others have it too. I know how to deal with people like you. I am not afraid of anything so, I am not going to stop unless you stop. My disability has provided me with patience and taught me to fight till death. You have no right to pass judgements and give verdicts about anything. You are a loser. Unlike you, I help people and encourage them which is the main purpose of this forum. All you are doing is bullying. Neither you have done anything productive nor you have shared anything useful. The only thing in your mind is to depress those poor souls who are appearing in this examination. I am not like others who will spare you that easy. So, back off or face the music.

You are such an inspiration. Please dont pay heed to toxic people . Save your energy and you will successfully pass this exam in a same way as you have achieved others goals.